Report Concerns/Requests

Community Programs/Facilities

Available Facilities to Rent
  • Vinton War Memorial
  • Charles R. Hill Community Center
  • Vinton Farmers' Market
Facility Rental Inquiry Form 

Zoning/Code Enforcement

Types of Reportable Concerns 
  • Commercial Vehicle
  • Commercial/Business Sign
  • Illegal/Improper Dumping
  • Illicit Discharge
  • Inoperable Vehicle
  • Landlord/Tenant 
  • Miscellaneous Zoning/Code Violation
  • No Zoning Permit for Business
  • No Zoning Permit for Structure
  • Non-Permitted Use in Non-Residential Zoning Area
  • Non-Permitted Use in Residential Zoning Area
  • Outdoor Storage/Trash/ Debris Complaint on Private Property
  • Overgrown Grass/Weeds
  • Parking
  • Property Use Change
  • Recreational Vehicle
  • Refuse Can
  • Residential Swimming Pool
  • Stormwater Runoff/Storm Drain
  • Tree/Brush
  • Unsafe Structure
  • Work Performed Without Permit
Report Your Concern Here 

Public Works

Types of Reportable Concerns/Requests
  • Pothole/Streets
  • Recycling Bin
  • Street Light
  • Street Sign
  • Traffic Signal
  • Trash/Debris in Town Right-of-Way only (on edge of or in street, alley, or sidewalk.
Report Your Concern/Request Here