Go To Search
Click to Home
Service Accounts
Service Accounts Information
If you are a new resident to Vinton or east Roanoke County, please call the Finance/Treasurer Department at (540) 983-0608 to find out how to sign up for a water and/or wastewater service account. You can sign up for utilities by filling in an account agreement form, or you can also sign up online for utilities. View the Town of Vinton's water and wastewater service area and the utilities page for more information.

Changes to an Account
To change a name or billing address on an existing water and/or wastewater account, please call the Finance/Treasurer Department at (540) 983-0608.

Keep In Touch...
Employees    Espanol    Sitemap    Privacy    Accessibility    Copyright Notices   
Powered by CivicPlus  |  Town of Vinton  |  311 S. Pollard St., Vinton, VA 24179  |  vintoninfo@vintonva.gov