Go To Search
Click to Home
Fee Information
Water & Wastewater Fee Information for New Construction
If you would like information regarding the availability of water and wastewater service at a particular location, please call the Public Works Department at (540) 983-0646. 

Obtaining a Quote
Water and wastewater system development fees for new connections and services in the Town of Vinton and east Roanoke County are prepared by Vinton Public Works. To obtain a quote for water and/or wastewater service for an individual lot or lots in a subdivision, please contact the Vinton Public Works Department at (540) 983-0646. Water and wastewater fees must be paid prior to obtaining building permits in both the Town of Vinton and Roanoke County.

Keep In Touch...
Employees    Espanol    Sitemap    Privacy    Accessibility    Copyright Notices   
Powered by CivicPlus  |  Town of Vinton  |  311 S. Pollard St., Vinton, VA 24179  |  vintoninfo@vintonva.gov