Go To Search
Click to Home

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a water break or wastewater issue?
2. What items will the bulk waste truck pick up?
3. Where can I dispose of my residential household hazardous waste materials?

Keep In Touch...
Employees      Espanol      Sitemap      Privacy      Accessibility      Copyright Notices     
Town of Vinton  |  311 S. Pollard Street, Vinton, VA 24179  |  vintoninfo@vintonva.gov