Go To Search
Click to Home
Do I need a permit to burn brush?
Yes. To request a Brush Burning Permit Application, please contact the Roanoke County fire marshal’s office at (540) 561-8100). Applications must be submitted in accordance to the statewide Fire Prevention Code and Roanoke County Ordinance. Apply 10 days in advance of your requested burn date. There is no current fee requirement for this permit.

Fire & EMS

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a permit to burn brush?

Keep In Touch...
Employees      Espanol      Sitemap      Privacy      Accessibility      Copyright Notices     
Town of Vinton  |  311 S. Pollard Street, Vinton, VA 24179  |  vintoninfo@vintonva.gov