Service Accounts

Service Accounts Information

If you are a new resident to Vinton or east Roanoke County, you can sign up for utilities by filling in an account agreement form (PDF).

Please call the Finance/Treasurer Department at 540-983-0608 if you have questions about how to sign up for a water and/or wastewater service account.  PLEASE NOTE:  You cannot sign up for utilities over the phone.  You must fill in the agreement form.

View the Town of Vinton's water and wastewater service area (PDF) and the utilities page for more information about utility services.

Changes to an Account

To change a name or billing address on an existing water and/or wastewater account, please call the Finance / Treasurer Department at 540-983-0608.