Entrepreneur Tool Kit
Vinton has the right tools in place to make it the right location for you to start your own business.
- Center for Innovative Technology GAP Fund - The Center for Innovative Technology GAP Fund makes seed-stage equity investments in Virginia-based technology and life science companies.
- Roanoke-Blacksburg Technology Council (RBTC) - The RBTC is a nonprofit, member-driven association of businesses and organizations in the greater Roanoke-Blacksburg Region. The RBTC exists to connect and unite the region’s technology community, grow opportunities for innovation and entrepreneurial development, and lead the way in the growth of a strong technology workforce.
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) - The SBDC offers one-on-one business planning counseling as well as a series of workshops and seminars that provide valuable information to start-up businesses.
- Virginia Community Capital (VCC) - VCC is a multi-million dollar nonprofit community development financial institution. The VCC provides innovative loan and investment solutions for affordable housing and economic development projects in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- VT KnowledgeWorks - VT KnowledgeWorks is a regional business acceleration center serving technology-based enterprises at all stages of the corporate life cycle. KnowledgeWorks encourages and supports entrepreneurs, executives, and investors as they grow companies to financial independence.