Assistant Public Works Director
804 Third St.
Ph: (540) 983-0646
Fx: (540) 985-4582
After Hours Emergency: (540) 562-3265
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 4:30 pm
Open during lunch
The department provides responsive, quality services at reasonable cost to citizens and customers.
- Maintenance of streets, bridges, traffic signs and signals, alleys, sidewalks, stormwater collection system, and grounds
- Operation and maintenance of the drinking water production and distribution system
- Operation and maintenance of the wastewater pumping and collection system
- Refuse collection and recycling
- Snow removal
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance
The department also provides long-term planning, programming, and project development for the town’s infrastructure assets. Water and wastewater services are provided to town citizens and to customers residing in east Roanoke County